Hey there! I'm Melodie, a digital designer and art director hybrid. Originally from Chicago, USA, I have lived in three US cities, Paris, and now London. My experience includes branding, film production, interface design, social and ecommerce. My brand experience covers FMCG, luxury, sports, retail and entertainment.
With over five years of experience, I've won several awards for my work and have a strong track record of winning new business pitches.
When I'm not at work, I love traveling, doing yoga, hunting for vintage clothes, drinking coffee (especially if it's a flat white), and closely following the Chicago Cubs baseball team. I enjoy reading and take pride in my full bookshelf, which is organised by colour.
I also publish a blog about sustainable fashion, which I art direct and take photographs for.
Awards & recognition:
- DMA Gold award, 2015
- DMA Grand Prix award, 2015
- Member of the Proximity team that won Campaign's Agency of the Year, 2015
- Personal project featured in The Huffington Post, 2015
- Presidential scholarship for creative achievement, 2012
My brand experience includes:
- Minds for Life
- New Balance
- Bacardi Brands
- Walt Disney
- Proctor & Gamble
My media experience includes:
- Art direction for film
- Social media content creation
- Email design
- Web design (including ecommerce)
- App design
- Print media